Cartridge Case Washing
Cartridge Case Washing Machine
Efficiently washes cartridge cases
Small arms ammunition
- Maximum 500 kg/hr
- Machine overall dimensions
8,000 (L) x 1,400 (W) x 2,000 (H) mm
- Hourly capacity:
20,000 ~ 35,000 cases/hr
- Drive system: geared motor and roller
- Feed system: feed chute and screw drum conveyor
- Cases are fed into screw drum conveyor that allows a continuous and regular transfer of cases.
- Cases undergo pickling, cold water washing, alkalization and warm water washing processes.
- Cases are dried by blowing hot air inside drum.
Circulates hot air
Controls flow of liquid
|1||Pickling||Cleans cases with an acid solution|
|2||Cold water washing||Rinses remaining acid solution with cold water|
|3||Alkalization||Cleans cases with an alkali solution|
|4||Warm water washing||Regulates steam valve with controller|