Necking & Final Trimming
Necking and Final Trimming Machine (NFTM)
Efficiently forms cartridge necks and trims cartridge cases to final sizes.
Small arms ammunition
Additional technical data
- Stroke: 120 mm
- After heading and head turning processes, cases are fed into index dials.
- Dials run according to an indexed circular motion.
- Cases pass through lubrication, mouth spreading, first and second taper, plug and trimming processes continuously.
- At final inspection, good cases are kept, and defective cases are automatically discharged.
|Specifications||NFTM Option 1||NFTM Option 2|
|Theoretical rate||200 parts/min||100 parts/min|
|Number of spindles||16 x 2 ways||16 x 1 way|
|Hourly capacity||Max. 9,600 parts/hr||Max. 4,800 parts/hr|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||2,000 (L) x 1,260 (W) x 2,300 (H)||1,400 (L) x 1,300 (W) x 2,400 (H)|
|Net weight||4,000 kg||2,000 kg|
- Improve productivity by 2-way supply
- Driven by servo motors, where each motor is dedicated to one dial
Hopper & feeder
- Store more than 3,000 cases
- Equipped with a 2-way supply feeder
|1||Hopper||Minimizes scratches by using urethane coating|
|2||Feeder||Feeds cases into dial|
|4||Main motor||Option 1: 5.5 kW inverter motor
Option 2: 2.2 kW inverter motor
|5||Frame||Minimizes strain on the machine because frame is a single cast|